In this unique opportunity, Annapurna Interactive is looking for additional talent to help us grow our internal studio. You’ll be working closely with a small group of developers with experience on award-winning titles such as WHAT REMAINS OF EDITH FINCH, Radiohead’s KID A MNESIA: EXHIBITION, and THE LAST OF US.
We are looking for a passionate game designer who excels at conveying their ideas quickly through prototypes. If you love interactive storytelling and are interested in working on an unconventional adventure game, we’d love to hear from you.
- Rapidly developing gameplay concepts & prototypes
- Working closely with the creative director to achieve the overall vision
- Designing environmental and narrative-driven puzzles
- Collaborating with engineers to develop tools & features to support your designs
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in a small team setting
- Independent problem solver
- Experience designing player controls and tuning game feel
- Experience shipping a game
- Proficiency with Blueprints and C++
- Familiarity with animation in Unreal Engine
- Technical animation knowledge
- Curious to explore new ways of creating cinematic experiences
Additional Job Details
- All-remote role, with optional on-sites in Los Angeles, CA
- We are interested in full-time, part-time and freelance contracts
- Competitive compensation, insurance and time off for salaried roles
Please send your contact information, CV/resumé, portfolio, links to demo reels and released games, as well as your availability and FT/PT preferences to [email protected] for the team to review with "INTERAL TEAM: Designer" in the subject line. While we hope to respond to everyone who applies, we cannot guarantee a response.